JCC is Now Open!
Following Alberta Health Services guidelines, Calgary JCC has re-opened in a phased approach. At this time, members and participants have access to our fitness programs as listed below. Please watch our video and read through the FAQs to ensure you have all the information needed to feel welcome and comfortable on your first visit, and every visit thereafter.
Monday to Thursday, 7am to 7pm
Friday, 7am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 5pm
JCC Unlimited Summer Fitness Membership:
$60 for August 1-31 (pro-rated option available)
Don’t want to commit? Book online for $10 per class.
We also offer a Spotlight class every Wednesday at 6:00pm for only $5 (free with Summer Fitness Membership).
What does it include?
- Bookable one hour weight room time slots, Monday to Sunday.
- Five CrossFit classes per week.
- Two J Sweat (aerobic and high intensity interval training) classes per week.
- Eight GroupX classes per week, from yoga to spin.
All classes and weight room hours must be reserved ahead of time. Book your spots 48 hours in advance. Sign up for your Summer Fitness Membership by calling the JCC Customer Service Desk at 403-253-8600, ext.0.
What you need to know:
- Please come changed and ready to start your class. Washrooms areavailable but our locker rooms and showers are closed.
- Yoga / Fitness mats must be brought from home as they will not be provided.
- Please bring your own water bottle, water fountains are not available.
- Give yourself some time before your fitness session. Upon arrival at the JCC main doors, a check-in process must be completed before entry: reservation confirmation, temperature check, and health assessment.
- Final touches are being made and we are very excited to announce that the JCC is re-opening our pool the week of August 17! Please stay tuned for more details regarding pre-booking lane and family swim, along with locker room guidelines.