JCC is re-opening our doors on Monday, July 6 at 7am!
As we are following Alberta Health Services guidelines, the JCC will be re-opening in a phased approach towards full programs. At this time, members and participants will have access to our fitness programs as listed below. Please watch our video and read through the FAQs to ensure you have all the information needed to feel welcome and comfortable on your first visit, and every visit thereafter.
Monday to Thursday, 7am to 7pm
Friday, 7am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday, 9am to 5pm
JCC Summer Fitness Membership: $60 per month
What does it include?
- Bookable one hour weight room time slots, Monday to Sunday.
- Five CrossFit classes per week.
- Two full body Bootcamps per week.
- Eight GroupX classes per week, from yoga to spin.
All classes and weight room hours must be reserved ahead of time. No drop ins. Book your spots 48 hours in advance. Sign up for your Summer Fitness Membership by calling the JCC Customer Service Desk at 403-253-8600, ext.0.
What you need to know:
- Please come changed and ready to start your class. Washrooms will be available but our locker rooms and showers will be closed.
- Yoga / Fitness mats must be brought from home as they will not be provided.
- Please bring your own water bottle, water fountains are not available.
- Give yourself some time before your fitness session. Upon arrival at the JCC main doors, a check-in process must be completed before entry: reservation confirmation, temperature check, and health assessment.
- The pool is currently closed for mandatory maintenance and pool upgrades. We will continue to update you regarding our pool re-opening date and aquatic schedules.