Customer Service Representative
The Paperny Family JCC is seeking a highly motivated and organized individual able to work as part of our dynamic team. The JCC is a multifaceted organization that serves a variety of Calgarians from young kids, to families as well as the elderly. We offer several different programs from physical activity to social and cultural. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to work the customer service desk, the hub of the JCC.
The customer service representative reports to the Client Relationship Manager and is responsible for providing customer service support to all members, guests and staff. Customer service staff must demonstrate a strong customer service ethic as well as being sensitive to the needs of a diverse clientele. You must be able to multi-task, work independently, and be a team player. The customer service staff is the first response to an emergency and therefore must be able to stay calm under stress and co-ordinate the appropriate action. This is a part-time position.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet individuals in a friendly courteous manner.
- Ensure all members and public have completed the check-in procedure.
- Provide excellent customer service to patrons and staff by responding to both in person and telephone inquiries, requests and complaints.
- Ensure emergency procedures are understood and followed.
- Processing of new members and renewals.
- Enrolling members and guests into programs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Client Relationship Manager.
- Be prepared to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and statutory holidays.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient computer and administrative skills.
- Comfortable in sales is an asset.
- Current criminal record check and vulnerable sector search.
- Current CPR and first aid certifications is an asset.