Avocado Edamame Dip
This week is the perfect weather for sitting on your backyard patio, feet up, and enjoying a delicious snack. It’s a great time to try this easy and delicious Avocado Edamame Dip recipe. Perfect to eat with pita chips!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1¼ cups edamame, thawed
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup olive oil
- lemon zest
- juice from 1 lemon
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Slice avocado and add to a food processor with edamame, garlic, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth.
- Remove mixture and add to a bowl.
- Top with one teaspoon of olive oil and black pepper.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve with pita chips.
From everything_delish on instagram