The Calgary JCC serves as the Jewish ‘living room’ of the community, while offering social, educational, recreational and cultural programming to individuals and families of all ages, stages and backgrounds.
To be the spark that keeps our community involved, engaged and constantly building on its own success.
Brand Essence / Headline
The place where everyone knows your name.
1. Community living room
Be widely recognized as the hub for Jewish culture in Calgary.
2. Every person from every generation matters
Meaningful and relevant programs for all generations.
3. More together than alone
Demonstrate, even lead, community partnerships / collaborations to make a coordinated
and bigger difference.
4. Be the ‘go to’ wellness centre in the SW
Be the consensus leader in fitness, recreation and wellness programming in SW Calgary.
5. Be financially responsible and sustainable
Strive to always be operationally sustainable.
There's something about this place
1. Financial sustainability.
2. Profitably export programs.
3. Build strategic relationships.
4. Investigate community perceptions of the JCC.