COVID-19 Pool Procedures
COVID-19 Pool Protocols
Effective Monday, September 20, the Paperny Family JCC will be implementing the Restriction Exemption Program and will require all members and patrons of 12 years and older to have received at least their first vaccination on or before September 6, 2021 to enter the facility. Upon entry, proof of one of the following must be shown:
- Government-issued proof of COVID-19 double vaccination (between September 20 and October 25, proof of a single dose will be accepted as long as the dose was given two or more weeks prior to attendance);
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
All members and guests must also follow the procedures outlined below.
- Do not come to the JCC if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Masks are mandatory at all times anywhere in the JCC, except when in the exercising or eating at Karen’s Café.
- Upon arrival at the JCC you must show proof of vaccination, sanitize your hands, and confirm your reservation with the lifeguard.
- Continue to practice physical distancing, at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation.