COVID-19 Pool Procedures
COVID-19 Pool Protocols
The JCC has implemented the Restrictions Exemption Program (REP) in line with the City of Calgary Vaccine Passport Bylaw. This program requires that all members and patrons 12 years and older accessing our building provide one of the following:
- Alberta vaccine record with a QR code (paper or digital);
- Proof of a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of service (tests from AHS or Alberta Precision Laboratories not allowed); or
- Documentation of a medical exemption.
All members and guests must also follow the procedures outlined below.
- Do not come to the JCC if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Masks are mandatory at all times anywhere in the JCC, except when exercising or eating at Karen’s Café.
- Continue to practice physical distancing at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation.