Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes
Cheesy Twice Baked Potatoes are basically a way to eat mashed potatoes in a cute little potato boat. The first bake is roasting the potatoes so they are nice and tender and the outside is crispy. The second bake is mixing all of your cooked potatoes with butter, cheese, milk, and other yummy mix-ins, then filling the potato skins back up and baking until everything is warmed through. Check out this easy recipe now!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Pierce a potato with a fork and bake it at 425°F for an hour.
- Slice the top off the potato and scoop out the inside.
- Combine the scooped potato with sour cream, butter, parmesan cheese, shredded cheddar, smoked paprika, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to a ziploc bag or piping bag and add it to the hollowed out potato.
- Bake for another 20 minutes at 425°F, garnish with chopped chives.