Cookie Dough Baked Oats
Hop on the baked oats trend and try this recipe for Cookie Dough Baked Oats. Sweet, cake-like, filling, and super-easy to make… who doesn’t want to have cookies for breakfast, right? Plus, there’s lots of substitutes you can make with these oats to suit your taste or even make it vegan!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30
Yield: 1 serving
- 45 g oats
- 60 g Greek yogurt or 75g mashed banana
- 25 mL honey or maple syrup
- 20 g butter, melted and cooled slightly (optional)
- 60 mL milk of choice
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 20 g chocolate chips + a few for the top
- Preheat oven to 170°C (350°F).
- In a bowl, add all ingredients, except for chocolate chips.
- Mix until combined, add chocolate chips and mix in.
- Pour into ramekin or small bowl (make sure it’s ovenproof!), and add more chocolate chips to top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.