This Fruit Lollies recipe is easy to make and packs in much-needed fruit during the winter season. It’s not only refreshing but healthy too!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Freezer Time: overnight
Yield: 12 lollies
- 1 banana
- 3 cups of strawberries (reserve half) and chop into small pieces for step 2
- 2 cups of blueberries (reserve half for step 2)
- 1½ cups of raspberries (reserve half for step 2)
- 1¼ cup of yogurt
- Blend together banana, half the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries – and all of the yogurt in a food possessor or blender.
- Remove the blade, then stir in the rest of the fruits.
- Pour mixture into bread tin and put 12 popsicle sticks in, evenly spaced apart.
- Freeze overnight.
- Allow to defrost for approximates 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from tin and cut the frozen lollipops out with a sharp knife.