COVID-19 Pool Procedures Pool
COVID-19 Pool Protocols
All members and guests must also follow the procedures outlined below.
- You are encouraged to use the Government of Alberta Guidance for Assessing Personal Risk prior to coming to the JCC.
- Time slots can be pre-booked online two days in advance for JCC members (login prior to booking your spot). The public can pre-book one day in advance for $14 per spot. No drop-ins are allowed.
- Cancellations must be made online at least eight hours prior to the start time of your reserved spot – otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will be applied to your account. How to cancel a booking.
- Masks are not mandatory in the JCC. Mask wearing is at the discretion of our members and guests.
- Physical distancing is encouraged.
- Please arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Put your personal items (masks/jackets/bags/towels) in bins provided on the pool deck or in lockers in the change rooms. Shower head-to-toe.
- Walk clockwise around the pool deck (towards the rock climbing wall).
- Confirm your reservation with the lifeguard. Stand at the ‘wait here’ signs until your booking starts.
- Enter and exit the pool using the stairs.
- Upon exiting, walk clockwise around the pool towards change rooms.
- Collect your personal items from the bins (lifeguards will move the bins closer to the change rooms).
- Exit through the men’s or women’s change room.
- Use the change room for a maximum of 15 minutes to change.
Thank you for your cooperation.