COVID -19 Protocols: Fitness
All members and guests must follow the procedures outlined below.
- You are encouraged to use the Government of Alberta Guidance for Assessing Personal Risk prior to coming to the JCC.
- Pre-registration is not required to access the weight room.
- Pre-registration is required for all GroupX classes. Time slots can be pre-booked online two days in advance for JCC members (login prior to booking your spot). The public can pre-book one day in advance for $14 per spot.
- Cancellations must be made online at least eight hours prior to the start time of your reserved spot – otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will be applied to your account. How to cancel a booking.
- Masks are not mandatory in the JCC. Mask wearing is at the discretion of our members and guests.
- Physical distancing is encouraged.
- Arrive on time for class and confirm your reservation with the instructor. Late entry will not be permitted.
- Disinfect equipment before and after use. There are sanitizing wipes located in group fitness rooms.
- Please bring your own mat, yoga strap, and band.
- Bring your own water bottle as water fountains are only available for bottle refill.