COVID -19 Protocols: Fitness
- All in-person spots can be pre-booked online two days in advance for JCC members (login prior to booking your spot). The public can pre-book one day in advance for $10 per spot. No drop-ins are allowed. Cancellations must be made online at least eight hours prior to the start time of your reserved spot – otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will be applied to your account. How to cancel a booking.
- Do not come to the JCC if you have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, or are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
- Wear a mask (covering both your nose and mouth) as you move about the fitness room. Masks can be removed once you are at your spot and while you are exercising. Please remember to replace your mask at the end of your workout.
- Come to the JCC changed and ready to start to exercise. Locker rooms are limited to the washrooms only, except for pool users
- Upon arrival at the JCC you must sign-in at the desk near Customer Service, sanitize your hands, and confirm your reservation with the instructor or weight room monitor.
- Stay three meters apart from all other users, at all times.
Disinfect equipment before and after use. There are sanitizing wipes located in group fitness rooms.
- Bring your own water bottle as water fountains are only available for bottle refill.
Weight Room and CrossFit Box
- Please arrive five minutes prior to your scheduled time.
- Enter by going up the hallway ramp and checking in with the Weight Room Monitor. You must stay in your booked room for the duration of your session and cannot move between the two rooms.
- Arrive on time for class. Late entry will not be permitted.
- Please bring your own mat, yoga strap, and band.