Together We are Stronger
The Paperny Family JCC is a not-for-profit community centre that relies on fundraising to provide social, educational, recreational, and cultural programming to individuals and families of all ages, stages, and backgrounds. The funds raised will help the JCC continue to run many vital programs and services:
- Keep seniors physically active and socially engaged.
- Provide a variety of inclusive children’s program options allowing parents to work, supporting Calgary’s growing economy.
- Get kids “unplugged”, establishing healthy habits.
- Build relationships between Calgary’s many culturally-diverse communities.
- Developing athletes and keeping Calgarians fit.
- Continue delivering the PWR!Moves™ program for Albertans living with Parkinson’s Disease.
*Full tax receipt for either a one time donation or 12 monthly payments.