- Camps Menu
Summer at the JCC is nothing short of super-fun! Experience eight weeks of camps that cater to a wide range of interests and skills. Our camp staff is well-trained, enthusiastic, and dedicated to providing a safe and fun environment for your children.
Our summer program offers the opportunity to experience a variety of activities that will keep campers ages 3 to 11, engaged and outside. Make your summer memories with us at JCC’s Summer Camp!
Our “Welcome Letter” with need-to-know information will be sent out on the Monday prior to your child’s camp week starting.
Your child will need the following each day:
- Backpack with an extra set of clothes.
- Water bottle, morning and afternoon snacks, and lunch.
- Bathing suit and towel – in a separate bag.
- Sunscreen, hat, and bug spray.
- Labels on all personal items.
NEW THIS YEAR
We are pleased to announce that we are offering a CIT (Counselor in Training) program for teens ages 13 to 15 years. Check out our camp guide for more information!