Berry Yogurt Bark
Tame that sweet tooth with this sweet treat: Berry Yogurt Bark! Topped with fresh berries and crunchy almonds for an easy-to-reach-snack that you can keep in the freezer. This recipe is perfect for a high-protein, kid (and adult) friendly treat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freezer Time: 3-4 hours
Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 cup whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2-3 teaspoons honey
- ½ cup berries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds or granola
- Spread Greek yogurt into a thin, even layer on parchment paper or silicone baking sheet.
- Top yogurt with fresh berries.
- Sprinkle with nuts or granola.
- Freeze for 3 to 4 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces and store in a freezer bag.