Cheesy Pull Apart Bread
Try out this easy, Cheesy Pull Apart Bread recipe. Loaded with garlic butter, herbs, and plenty of cheese, it’s all baked together to gooey perfection! A perfect side with your favourite soup or pasta dish, or as an appetizer option for a crowd.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 16 ounce sourdough or french loaf of bread
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or equal parts of dried basil parsley and oregano)
- 1½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley divided use
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place bread on a foil lined sheet pan.
- Cut a grid on bread by creating vertical cuts, stopping before you hit the bottom crust, then repeating cuts in a horizontal manner.
- Place butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and one tablespoon of chopped parsley in a small bowl. Microwave in 20 second increments or until butter is melted.
- Drizzle butter into crevices of bread. Gently stuff cheese into crevices of bread.
- Wrap bread in foil to cover and bake for 10 minutes, then uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of parsley and serve. Enjoy!