Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bark
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bark recipe features layers of banana slices, peanut butter, and chocolate all topped with flaky sea salt. It’s the perfect tasty treat to keep in the freezer! Peanut butter and chocolate is an ultimate dessert combo and the addition of bananas just seals the deal!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Set Time: 40 mintues
Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 small bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- flaky sea salt
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add banana slices to the parchment in rows to make a rectangle shape. Make sure all the banana slices are touching.
- Use a spoon to spread peanut butter over the banana slices to make a peanut butter layer.
- Pop baking sheet into the freezer for about 20 minutes to let bananas and peanut butter harden a bit.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl and melt in microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each. It shouldn’t take longer than 1 to 2 minutes total.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over top of the peanut butter and use a spoon to spread the chocolate into a thin layer.
- Sprinkle on the flaky sea salt and place back in the freezer until chocolate has set, about 20 minutes or so.
- Remove from freezer, break or cut into pieces and enjoy!
- Store any leftover bark in the freezer for up to a month.