Crispy Cauliflower Tots
This recipe is grain-free, gluten-free, keto and only requires 5 ingredients! It can be prepared in the air fryer or in a pan in about 30 minutes.
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
Air Fryer Method
- begin by sautéing the riced cauliflower in 1 tablespoon avocado oil for ~5 minutes, or until soft. remove from heat and set aside.
- in a large bowl, combine mozzarella, egg, garlic powder, and salt. add hot cauliflower rice to cheese mixture, and stir until well combined and incorporated.
- using your hands, form 1-inch tots. arrange in air fryer basket and coat with cooking spray. air fry at 400F 10-12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- heat 1 tablespoon avocado oil over medium-high heat.
- carefully arrange tots in pan and fry 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown; flip.