This savoury snack shapes up in mere minutes and disappears just as quickly. You will agree that you can’t eat just one of these Dilly Pretzels. That’s okay, because making more is just a matter of coating purchased pretzels with spices. A super-easy recipe that will be a hit at your next party!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: About 10 cups
- 1 package (14 to 16 ounces) miniature pretzels
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 envelope (.4 ounces) ranch salad dressing mix
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread pretzels in an ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- In separate bowl, combine oil, dressing mix, dill, lemon-pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pour over pretzels and mix well.
- Bake at 350° for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring every five minutes.
- Cool and store in an airtight container.