Everything Bagel Smoked Salmon and Kale Salad
If you’re a bagel lover this Everything Bagel Smoked Salmon and Kale Salad recipe is for you! Paired with goat cheese, fresh dill, capers, hot smoked salmon, a sprinkle of parmesan cheese, and a lemon-dijon dressing, this summer-worthy salad is the best light meal to take along to the beach, pool – or just about anywhere!
Prep Time: 13 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 bagel, cut into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon everything bagel spice
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 4 cups baby kale or lettuce
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- ¼ cup soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 small filet hot smoked salmon, flaked
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine bagel slices, olive oil, spice, and cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine kale, green onion, dill, capers, goat cheese, salmon, and sesame seeds in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing: whisk together lemon juice, zest, mustard, and oil in small bowl.
- Drizzle over salad, and top with bagel croutons.