Lotus Biscoff Pie Bars
Lotus Biscoff Pie Bars are super-quick and easy to make with just five ingredients – and there’s literally no baking involved with this recipe! All the layers of a pie, but served in squares. Great for any time of the year, but even better in the warmer months, as they’re nice and cold. Just store them in the fridge, then grab a fork and enjoy!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chill Time: 1 hour, 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 35 minutes
Servings: 16 slices
Ingredients – Base and Filling
- 200 g Lotus biscuits, finely crushed
- 60 g unsalted butter, melted
- 400 g Biscoff spread, melted (plus additional 40g for the topping)
Ingredients – Cream Cheese Layer:
- 115 g full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 30 g unsalted butter, softened
- 260 g icing sugar, sifted
Method – For the Base
- Line an 8 x 8” baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Finely crush the Lotus biscuits using a food processor or a bag and rolling pin.
- Pour into a bowl and mix with the melted butter until fully combined.
- Firmly press the mix into the prepared baking tray.
- Pour melted Biscoff spread over the top, smoothing it out to the edges.
- Freeze for 20 minutes.
Method – For the Topping
- In medium bowl, using a hand whisk, whisk together the softened butter, cream cheese, and icing sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Spread topping evenly over the Biscoff spread.
- Drizzle melted Biscoff spread over topping, then swirl it through with a knife.
- Sprinkle some Biscoff crumbs around the edge to finish.
- Refrigerate for one hour until topping is firm.
- Store in airtight container in fridge for up to three days. Enjoy!