Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
If you don’t think you like brussels sprouts, then you have to try this delicious recipe for Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts. We bet you will change your mind! Adding the sweetness of maple syrup to roasted sprouts makes them out-of-this-world good. Plus, you will love the sweet and salty flavour combination in this dish.!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- 1½ lbs Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim stems of sprouts. Remove any outer leaves that are wilted. Cut sprouts in half.
- Add sprouts, oil, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Toss to fully coat sprouts.
- Spread sprouts onto a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Stir sprouts, trying to flip over as many as you can.
- Roast for another 10 minutes.
- Drizzle maple syrup over sprouts and stir to coat.
- Roast for 8 to 10 more minutes.