Margherita Naan Pizza
Pizza night has never been easier with this 25-minute Margherita Naan Pizza recipe. Simple, flavourful, and oh-so yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 Naan flatbreads
- ⅓ cup pizza sauce
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 8 ounces fresh tomatoes sliced into ¼ inch slices
- ⅓ cup loosely packed chopped or julienned fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place naan on a large ungreased baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on each flatbread, then top with mozzarella slices, then tomato slices.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top each naan evenly with fresh basil, sprinkle with pepper, and drizzle with olive oil.