It can be a hectic time of year for many people so we want to extend a big thank you to one of our busy volunteers, Annie Lowe for sharing her delicious and easy-to-make, Marinated Tuna recipe!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 3 cans of solid white tuna (in water)
- ½ long English cucumber
- 1 medium red onion
- ½ – ¾ of a bottle of Catalina or Russian salad dressing
- Lemon (or lemon juice)
- Dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Drain tuna, and break into large chunks, into a mixing bowl.
- Thinly slice the cucumber and add to tuna.
- Thinly slice and add in red onion.
- Cover tuna, cucumber, and onion with salad dressing.
- Add a few squirts of lemon juice.
- Add a few shakes of dried dill
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently toss everything together, cover, and refrigerate overnight before serving.
- Add to your favourite crackers and you have great snack to enjoy!