Pan Fried Gnocchi with Sundried Tomatoes and White Beans
The air is crisp and the leaves are falling… now is the perfect time of year to share your favourite comfort food recipe. Here’s a delicious one for One Pan Gnocchi with Sundried Tomatoes and White Beans. A healthy dish with sundried tomatoes, white beans, spinach, and mushrooms – ready in 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- 500 g (18 oz) packaged gnocchi
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ¼-½ tsp hot red pepper flakes
- 2 cups mushrooms sliced
- ⅓ cup sundried tomatoes diced
- 4 cups loosely packed spinach
- 540 mL (19 oz) white beans drained and rinsed
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium heat.
- Add the gnocchi and separate them. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring occasionally for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden and slightly crispy.
- Remove from pan.
Add mushrooms and cook for 3 or so minutes until soft (add additional olive oil if needed). Return gnocchi to pan and add sundried tomatoes, spinach, and white beans. Stir until spinach is wilted and everything is heated through.
- Add additional salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.