Peanut Butter Oat Balls
We’ve been experiencing a small heat wave in Calgary (but who’s complaining) so who doesn’t want a tasty treat without turning on their oven? No worries! Guest recipe contributor, Debbie Krygier, is happy to share her super-easy recipe for Peanut Butter Oat Balls. A deliciously sweet combination of peanut butter (or WOWBUTTER), oats, honey, and chocolate chips – yes, please!
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Fridge/Freezer Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 48 minutes
Yield: 20 balls
- ½ cup peanut butter, regular or crunchy (or WOWBUTTER)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup large flake rolled oats
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix peanut butter (or WOWBUTTER) in medium bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate mixture for 20 minutes.
- Roll into one-inch balls and place on parchment covered cookie sheet.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy!