Puffed Cereal Bar
This recipe for Puffed Cereal Bars is vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and dairy-free. And the best part? It only has three ingredients! They are a great snack you can take on the go, and are so yummy that you can have them as a dessert as well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Passive Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 5 minutes
Yield: 6 Servings
- ½ cup peanut butter natural
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 cups puffed quinoa or puffed rice / puffed oats
- Mix peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together.
- Add puffed quinoa (or puffed rice / puffed oats), and mix until combined.
- Press the mixture into a container lined with parchment paper, cover with a lid and let set in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Cut into bars and enjoy!
- Note: Store in the fridge.