Slow Cooker Brisket
This tender Slow Cooker Brisket, roasted to garlicky perfection with tomatoes and onions, requires only six ingredients.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 hours
Total Time: 10 hours and 10 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 beef brisket (about 4 lbs), trimmed
- 1 can (14 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chopped parsley, for garnish
- Season brisket with ¾ teaspoon each salt and pepper; add to large slow-cooker bowl along with crushed tomatoes and garlic.
- Cover and cook on low 10 hours in slow cooker or Instant Pot, or until very tender.
- About 25 minutes before meat is ready, on large rimmed baking sheet, toss red onion and yellow onion with olive oil and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Roast at 425°F for 20 minutes or until browned. Top brisket with roasted onions and finely chopped parsley.