Winter Salad with Mini Latke Croutons
Looking for a fun and delicious twist for those extra latkes? This quick and easy recipe for Winter Salad with Mini Latke Croutons will do the trick!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients – 4:3:1 Salad Dressing
- 4 parts (4 tablespoons) Olive oil
- 3 parts (3 tablespoons) Lemon juice
- 1 part (1 tablespoon) Dijon mustard
- 1 part (1 tablespoon) Honey
Ingredients – Salad
- 4 cups assorted mixed salad greens
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Add salt and pepper to taste. Seal, shake it up until creamy, and you are good to go!
- Arrange salad ingredients in a large bowl. Nestle some latkes in bowl, drizzle with dressing, and serve immediately.
From Instagram: @everything_delish