Date Coffee Smoothie
This super-easy and quick recipe for Date Coffee Smoothies is creamy and delicious! Start your morning right with this refreshing smoothie that will give you a healthy energy boost for the day! It’s like having your coffee and oatmeal all in one, but in a delicious, creamy, and drinkable form.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 to 3 (makes 4 cups)
- 1 cup black coffee, cooled (or cold brewed)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice), chilled
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, peeled (fresh or frozen)
- 3 Medjool dates, seeded
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Large handful of ice cubes (5 to 6)
- Place all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once blended, taste and adjust according to preferences such as adding more milk to thin out the smoothie or more dates for added sweetness.
- Best served immediately.