Air-Fryer Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Have an air fryer? Then you need to try this delicious Air-Fryer Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies recipe! So easy to make, chocolatey and chewy – you can eat it for breakfast, or serve with a scoop of ice-cream for dessert!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bake Time: 8-10 minutes (per batch)
Yield: 6 dozen
Kitchen Tip: Cook times vary dramatically between brands of air fryers. As a result, we have given wider than normal ranges on suggested cook times. Begin checking at the first time listed and adjust as needed.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat air fryer to 325°F.
- In large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In another bowl, whisk oats, flour, dry pudding mix, baking soda, and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets; flatten slightly.
- In batches, place one inch apart on greased tray in air-fryer basket.
- Cook until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove to wire racks to cool.