Avocado Fries. Yep, you read that right! Try out this delicious recipe that combines two of our favourite things: avocados and french fries. Perfectly crispy on the outside – yet soft on the inside – just like a french fry. You’ve got to try them because they are on another level!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 2 avocados
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup hot sauce
- 2 – 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 2 – 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 – ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 – 1 teaspoon paprika
- Slice avocados into wedges (about 6 to 8 per whole avocado) and set aside.
- Prepare dredging station in three separate bowls for each of the following: one with flour and seasoning, one with egg wash and hot sauce, and one with bread crumbs with seasoning.
- Coat each avocado wedge with flour, then the egg wash, and finish with the breadcrumbs.
- Evenly place the wedges in the air fryer and cook for eight minutes at 375°F.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce, such as a spicy aioli