Giant Peanut Butter Rice Cake
Do you want a delicious, healthy snack to whip up anytime the cravings for a sweet treat strikes? Then look no further than this super-easy recipe for Giant Peanut Butter Rice Cake. Not only does it come together in 10 minutes, but it only requires four simple ingredients. So, what are you waiting for? Run to your kitchen and make this ASAP!
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 1 rice cake
- 1 Rice Cake
- 1-2 tablespoons Peanut Butter or substitute nut butter or nut-free alternative of choice
- 2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Pinch Flaky Sea Salt optional; for garnishing
- Start by coating the top of your rice cake evenly with peanut butter, or nut butter of your choice.
- Next, place your chocolate and coconut oil into a small bowl and microwave in two, 30-second increments, being sure to stir in-between so that the chocolate and coconut oil are fully incorporated. You can also melt your chocolate using the double-boiler method on the stove, if preferred.
- Then, drizzle your melted chocolate on top of the rice cake.
- Top with flaky salt and place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once chocolate has solidified, eat and enjoy!