Three-Ingredient White Chocolate Matzo Treats
Addictive, sweet and crunchy White Chocolate Matzo Treats are an easy dessert treat for Passover. Sprinkles make everything better!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: Serves 6
- 2 matzo crackers
- 3/4 cup white chocolate (specifically called melting chocolate), either chips or finely chopped
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Break the matzo crackers into pieces. They can be any shape or size. Place them on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a small, deep bowl or mug, either in the microwave or in a double boiler. If you use a microwave, melt it in 30-second increments, stirring each time you pause.
- Holding one end of the matzo, gently dip the bottom third into the chocolate. As you lift it out, let any excess drip off. Use a small offset spatula to spread the melted chocolate all over the top of my matzo pieces.
- Place the dipped matzos back onto the baking sheet as you go. Immediately sprinkle them with the sprinkles, while the chocolate is still wet. Let them dry on the baking sheet at room temperature, about 20 minutes.