No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse
This No-Bake Cheesecake Mousse recipe brings you all the flavour of cheesecake but in a lighter form. If you’re feeling fancy, portion mousse out in shot glasses and layer with berries and cookie crumbs. If you’re going for a more casual vibe, serve in a large bowl with a spoon, with the toppings sprinkled on top.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Fridge Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
Yield: 4-8 Servings (depending how much you portion out)
- One 8-ounce cream cheese package, softened
- 1½ cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Zest from ¼ to ½ of a lemon
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Crushed lotus cookies, for topping (optional)
- Strawberries, finely sliced, for topping (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with yogurt, vanilla, and lemon zest with an electric mixer on medium-high speed.
- Add sugar; continue beating.
- Refrigerate mousse for at least two hours.
- Just before serving, portion out mousse into mini bowls or shot glasses and layer with strawberries and crushed lotus cookies.