Pizza Matzah Toast
There was a viral pizza toast recipe making the rounds, and since Passover is coming, we’ve got this Pizza Matzah Toast recipe to share with you! This is the ultimate Passover dish and works perfectly with your favourite matzah – so easy and delish!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 pieces Matzah
- 1 Burrata
- 1 teaspoon Truffle oil, divided
- handful Basil, chopped
- 1 cup Marinara suace
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add matzah to baking sheet and brush with truffle oil.
- Cut burrata in half and top on the matzah.
- Halve cherry tomatoes and add to a bowl, seasoning with olive oil, salt, and pepper; mix together.
- Add tomatoes on top of matzah and bake for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, heat up marinara sauce and once heated, set aside.
- Remove matzah from oven and top with marinara sauce.
- Then top with Parmesan cheese, chopped basil, oregano, chili flakes, and black pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
From instagram: @everything_delish