Trail Snack Mix
Who doesn’t love a delicious (and healthy!) Trail Snack Mix? Here is the perfect recipe to get you ready and energized for our upcoming FitWeek.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 4-5 Cups
- ¾ cup raw pecans (optional: toast in oven for 10min at 350°F)
- ¾ cup raw cashews (optional: toast in oven for 10min at 350°F)
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened, unsulfured cherries
- ½ cup unsweetened, unsulfured raisins
- ½ cup chopped 82% dark chocolate
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- pinch of nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Store in a Ziploc bag or mason jar.
- Will keep for up to one month.
- Optional: If you really need the extra sweetness, you can coat the mix with 2 tbsp of maple syrup, spread it out on a baking sheet, and allow it to dry before bagging.