We Are Open
We Missed You - Welcome Back!
JCC is Now Open!
Our pool, weight room and CrossFit Box are now open for pre-booked lane and family swim and pre-registered workout time slots. Our GroupX and CrossFit classes are currently offered virtually for our members.
Capacity is limited so you must reserve your spot. Non-members can pre-book a spot in the pool, weight room or CrossFit Box for $10 per spot. Spots may be booked online two days in advance for members and one day in advance for the public. Cancellation must be made online at least eight hours prior to the start time of your reserved spot – otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will be applied to your account.
Effective November 1, 2020
Monday to Thursday: 6:00am to 9:00pm
Friday: 6:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am to 7:00pm
Sunday: 8:00am to 7:00pm
What you need to know:
- Upon arrival at the JCC main doors, a check-in process must be completed before entry: reservation confirmation, temperature check, hand sanitization, and health assessment.
- You will need to sign a waiver on your first visit only.
- You must maintain a two metre distance at all times while in the building.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn in common areas of the building.
- Masks or face covering must be worn while circulating in the weight room and CrossFit Box but can be removed when on a piece of cardio equipment or in one of the designated workout boxes in the CrossFit box. Masks should not be worn when performing intense physical activities.
- Please come to the JCC changed and ready to start your class. Changes rooms and showers are only available to pool users.
- Yoga / Fitness mats must be brought from home as they will not be provided.
- Please bring your own water bottle as water fountains are only available for bottle refill.
- Participants should arrive no more than five to 10 minutes before their class or reserved spot.
- Karen’s Café is open for curbside pickup only. Visit them on Facebook to view their menu and more details.