We Are Open
We Missed You - Welcome Back!
JCC is Now Open!
We are excited to let you know that our pool in now open for pre-booked lane and family swim, as well as pre-registered Aquafit classes. As of September 1, we are extending our building hours, adding more Aquafit and GroupX classes, and making additional time slots available in the weight room.
Capacity is limited so you must reserve your spot. Non-members can pre-book a spot for $10 per spot. Spots may be booked online, 48 hours in advance. Cancellation must be made online at least eight hours prior to the start time of your reserved spot – otherwise, a $5 cancellation fee will be applied to your account.
Effective September 1, 2020
Monday to Thursday: 6:00am to 8:00pm
Friday: 6:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00am to 5:00pm
What you need to know:
- Upon arrival at the JCC main doors, a check-in process must be completed before entry: reservation confirmation, temperature check, hand sanitization, and health assessment.
- You will need to sign a waiver on your first visit only.
- You will need to check out at the main doors before leaving the building.
- You must maintain a two metre distance at all times while in the building.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn in common areas of the building, but should NOT be worn when performing intense physical activities.
- Please come to the JCC changed and ready to start your class. Changes rooms and showers are only available to pool users.
- Yoga / Fitness mats must be brought from home as they will not be provided.
- Please bring your own water bottle as water fountains are only available for bottle refill.
- Participants should arrive no more than five to 10 minutes before their class or reserved spot.Karen’s Café is open for curbside pickup only. Visit them on Facebook to view their menu and more details.